To transform the role of Cost Accountants and Cost Auditors from an adjunct staff function to mainstream Business
- Draft Cost Rules
- Food Corporation of India, Uttar Pradesh Region, Lucknow herein invites application from experienced and reputed professional inter-alia CMA for empanelment for VAT related works...... New
- Important information on Practical Training Forms New
- Campus Placement Programme for June 2014 final qualified candidates New
- State Bank of India, LHO, Bhubaneswar invites applications for empanelment of Stock Auditors from inter-alia companies/firms of cost accountants having their place of business in the State of Odisha..... New
- Capacity building of CMA Professionals. New
- Constitution of National Advisory Committee
- Meeting with Hon'ble Minister and other Officials of MCA on July 16, 2014 at New Delhi New
- Appeal from the President dated July 14, 2014 New
- Communication dated July 4, 2014 received from MCA on the meeting of CCMs with Secretary, MCA on July 2, 2014. New
- Summary of the Points discussed in the meeting of the Council Members with the Secretary, MCA held on 2nd July 2014 in connection with Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 New
- Representation to MCA dated 2nd July 2014 on Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules 2014
- Institute invites queries from members on The Companies (Cost Records and Audit ) Rules,2014 New
- Notification No. CMA (1) / 2014 dated 19th May, 2014 regarding Chapters Bye-laws.
- Opinion on Section 2(2)(iv) of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 as amended.
- Service Tax applicable in Restaurant Services – Clarifications provided
- Notification regarding Mode of Payment for getting admission / registration / enrollment to the Foundation / Intermediate / Final Course.
- Notification of Revised Fee Structure.
- The Institute releases Guidance Note on Cost Accounting Standard on Cost of Utilities (CAS-8).
- Syllabus 2012 – Structure (Revised)