To transform the role of Cost Accountants and Cost Auditors from an adjunct staff function to mainstream Business
- Draft Cost Rules
- Webinars on CMA Course from October 18, 2014 to October 31, 2014. New
- Online Observer Empanelment form.New
- Annual Report 2013-14.
- Request for Suggestions- Pre-Budget Memorandum 2015-16.
- Request for Suggestions- Goods & Services Tax in India.
- Verification Result status for June 2014 term of examination.
- Foundation Examination Time Table & Programme-December 2014.
- Institute's representation to Expert Committee constituted by MCA till date
- Payment of student fee through STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- Notification No. CMA (1) / 2014 dated 19th May, 2014 regarding Chapters Bye-laws.
- Opinion on Section 2(2)(iv) of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 as amended.
- Service Tax applicable in Restaurant Services -- Clarifications provided
- Notification regarding Mode of Payment for getting admission / registration / enrollment to the Foundation / Intermediate / Final Course.
- Notification of Revised Fee Structure.
- The Institute releases Guidance Note on Cost Accounting Standard on Cost of Utilities (CAS-8).
- Qualification-based RECIPROCAL EXEMPTION SCHEME- under Syllabus 2012 between the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India