To transform the role of Cost Accountants and Cost Auditors from an adjunct staff function to mainstream Business
- Draft Cost Rules
- Webcast Sessions for CMA Subjects for Intermediate and Final Students. New
- Notice inviting Expression of Interest for Empanelment of Cost Accountant Firms for Internal Audit and Physical Verification of Fixed Asset of the four Regional Councils and Thirty two Chapters of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, last date for submission is July 20, 2015.New
- Technical guide on Internal Auditing (including internal audit survey 2014). New
- IGNOU Courses.
- MCA releases modified CRA-2 and Instruction Kit thereof on 13 June, 2015.
- CMA E-Bulletin - April 2015.New
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is pleased to release the Guidance Note on Internal Audit of Telecommunication Industry. New
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India releases Guidance Note on Internal Audit of Power Industry. New
- e News Digest Vol 4 No. 2 April 2015. New
- e News Digest Vol 4 No. 1 April 2015.
- CMA e-Magazine on Cost Competitiveness: Vol.II, No.I.
- Gazette Notification : New Cost Rules New
- Notification No. CMA - (2)/2015 dated 12th February, 2015 regarding CEP requirements for Members in Practice/Industry.
- Clarification on Notification No. CMA(2)/2015 dated 12th February, 2015.
- Notification No. CMA (1) / 2014 dated 19th May, 2014 regarding Chapters Bye-laws.
- Opinion on Section 2(2)(iv) of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 as amended.
- Service Tax applicable in Restaurant Services -- Clarifications provided